Tuesday, July 20, 2010

FIRST BLAH

First time blogging, yeah it IS kinda exhilarating and therapeutic so stop laughing CHARIS...

Let's see... let's start with yesterday. I could not stop thinking about captball throughout class time, so much so i was walking up and down the class, shaking my legs and generally biting anything i could lay my hands upon. When that bell FINALLY rang, i almost rushed out of the class! BUT... Yih Lik asked to play and Fuh Lin wanted to join us for mamak. I had a great lunch with them, so warm to have great friends together after school. And the most ironic thing? You don't want too many friends. Just a few good ones. Thanks guys.

After going through a most slow and ignorant waiter for lunch, ( don't want to talk about that one, I could kill that guy) I joined everyone else invited to go to the park. (Btw thanks cheng jin and shu quan for the chairs and ball). Honestly, when i saw who was playing i was quite worried, but rationalized saying the more the merrier. Guess what, I was SO wrong... Annoyingly, I hardly touched the ball and my team mates really could not care less about listening to a tip or two... NO... they wanted to throw long balls they could not catch. Shooting straight when it should loop. Passing to the form 4 girls because they have played before. About 20 minutes playing like that and I just gave up. I was walking... WALKING!!! You know how you hate that feeling when you have been waiting for something and then you get disappointed? Well yeah, that was how I was feeling.

In the end, I was dejected and resentful going home. This being especially after i keep getting ordered about by a newbie on how to play captball when i introduced the little ass how to play, the nerve... After that, I was practically thunder and lightning the rest of the evening. Thank goodness I have a great brother who knows what to do when I am in a bad mood. I prayed to God about my whole day. Guess I feel much better now. I should pen off now. bye.

( P.S: Keniee Poo sounded appropiate)

1 comment:

  1. HAHAHAHAHA!!! keanieee poooo!!!! LOL!!! get a chatbox.. HAHAHAHA!!

    ReplyDelete